Kevin Kline, Mike Myers Offer 'Oscar Etiquette' Tips for Funny or Die (Video)
The Academy releases its FOD-produced promo for Sunday's big show, forcing the "Fish Called Wanda" winner to attend awards boot camp.
Nominees take note: Should you find yourself handling a golden statuette at Sunday's Oscars, make sure you know the right way to grip it.
The Academy launched its Funny or Die produced promo Tuesday, "Oscar Etiquette," and it finds past winner Kevin Kline getting schooled one how to treat his trophy from Mike Myers.
The latter seems to channels an unrealized Austin Powers character, wearing the world's worst comb-over as British Oscar expert "Sir Cecil Worthington." He berates Kline for his mishandling of the statuette -- won in 1989 for his supporting role in A Fish Called Wanda.
"Left hand under the base, right hand on the statuette... below the knees," Myers yells.
Kline proves a quick study, though. Watch his studies in the clip above or see the full series at the Oscar website.
Fall TV Preview
What's Hot In Awards
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!