Kevin Kline, Mike Myers Offer 'Oscar Etiquette' Tips for Funny or Die (Video)
The Academy releases its FOD-produced promo for Sunday's big show, forcing the "Fish Called Wanda" winner to attend awards boot camp.
Nominees take note: Should you find yourself handling a golden statuette at Sunday's Oscars, make sure you know the right way to grip it.
The Academy launched its Funny or Die produced promo Tuesday, "Oscar Etiquette," and it finds past winner Kevin Kline getting schooled one how to treat his trophy from Mike Myers.
The latter seems to channels an unrealized Austin Powers character, wearing the world's worst comb-over as British Oscar expert "Sir Cecil Worthington." He berates Kline for his mishandling of the statuette -- won in 1989 for his supporting role in A Fish Called Wanda.
"Left hand under the base, right hand on the statuette... below the knees," Myers yells.
Kline proves a quick study, though. Watch his studies in the clip above or see the full series at the Oscar website.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott