Kevin Kline, Mike Myers Offer 'Oscar Etiquette' Tips for Funny or Die (Video)
The Academy releases its FOD-produced promo for Sunday's big show, forcing the "Fish Called Wanda" winner to attend awards boot camp.
Nominees take note: Should you find yourself handling a golden statuette at Sunday's Oscars, make sure you know the right way to grip it.
The Academy launched its Funny or Die produced promo Tuesday, "Oscar Etiquette," and it finds past winner Kevin Kline getting schooled one how to treat his trophy from Mike Myers.
The latter seems to channels an unrealized Austin Powers character, wearing the world's worst comb-over as British Oscar expert "Sir Cecil Worthington." He berates Kline for his mishandling of the statuette -- won in 1989 for his supporting role in A Fish Called Wanda.
"Left hand under the base, right hand on the statuette... below the knees," Myers yells.
Kline proves a quick study, though. Watch his studies in the clip above or see the full series at the Oscar website.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)