Kevin Kline, Mike Myers Offer 'Oscar Etiquette' Tips for Funny or Die (Video)
The Academy releases its FOD-produced promo for Sunday's big show, forcing the "Fish Called Wanda" winner to attend awards boot camp.
Nominees take note: Should you find yourself handling a golden statuette at Sunday's Oscars, make sure you know the right way to grip it.
The Academy launched its Funny or Die produced promo Tuesday, "Oscar Etiquette," and it finds past winner Kevin Kline getting schooled one how to treat his trophy from Mike Myers.
The latter seems to channels an unrealized Austin Powers character, wearing the world's worst comb-over as British Oscar expert "Sir Cecil Worthington." He berates Kline for his mishandling of the statuette -- won in 1989 for his supporting role in A Fish Called Wanda.
"Left hand under the base, right hand on the statuette... below the knees," Myers yells.
Kline proves a quick study, though. Watch his studies in the clip above or see the full series at the Oscar website.
What's Hot In Awards
- Netflix Wants Cary Fukunaga’s Beasts of No Nation, Starring Idris Elba
- Lorne Michaels Is Bringing Saturday Night Live to China
- Woman Accuses Bill Cosby of Raping Her Twice
- This Cut Saturday Night Live Fifty Shades of Grey Parody Answers the Question, ‘How Many Contractors Does It Take to Install a Sex Swing?’
- Jimmy Kimmel Takes On Anti-Vaxxers in Hilarious Sketch - Watch Now!
- People Behind 'The Dress' Divulge All the Details of What Happened on 'Ellen' - Watch Now!
- Hilary Duff on Life After Divorce: 'I Don't Know if People Are Meant to Be Together Forever'
- Carrie Underwood & Husband Mike Fisher Welcome Baby Boy Isaiah Michael!