2013 Primetime Emmy Awards Airdate Announced
The 65th annual awards ceremony will take place Sept. 22, 2013.
CBS has announced that the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards will air Sunday, Sept. 22, 2013 from L.A. Live's Nokia Theatre.
Nominations for the Emmys will be announced Thursday, July 18 from the Academy's Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre in North Hollywood.
This year's Emmy Awards, broadcast on ABC, were hosted by Jimmy Kimmel and averaged 13.3 million viewers. Showtime's Homeland and ABC's Modern Family took home the top drama and comedy series prizes, respectively.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws