Producers Guild Pushes Back 2013 Awards Ceremony Date One Week
The 24th annual awards show was originally scheduled for Jan. 19; Michael De Luca to produce.
The 2013 Producers Guild Awards is changing dates.
The 24th annual awards ceremony has been pushed back one week to Saturday, Jan. 26, 2013 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel, which will be produced by Oscar-nominated producer Michael De Luca.
The move puts the Producers Guild Awards on the day the Directors Guild Awards was originally scheduled to take place (it has since moved to Feb. 2), and one day before the Screen Actors Guild's ceremony.
“Michael is an original, creative producer with some of the most impressive credits in the business and we’re thrilled he has accepted our invitation to produce the 2013 Producers Guild Awards show,” said Producers Guild presidents Hawk Koch and Mark Gordon. “We’re certain that with his fresh approach the Producers Guild Awards will continue to be one of the best industry awards events of the year.”
“I’m energized to help recognize this year’s most deserving creative storytellers, and I’m honored the Producers Guild has chosen me to take on this existing task. I can’t wait to get started,” said De Luca.
De Luca most recently produced Moneyball and The Social Network.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Awards
- 'Big Brother' Winner Dick Donato Reveals He's HIV Positive
- These Awkward Ballerinas Take Dancing To Your Own Beat To A Whole New Level
- Martin Starr: It's 'Difficult To Imagine' 'Silicon Valley' Without Christopher Evan Welch
- Ben McKenzie Wasn't Invited To Adam Brody's Wedding, But The Ryan & Seth Bond Is Real
- Jennifer Lopez Watches Sean 'Diddy' Combs Rave About Her 'Booty' & Compare It to Kim Kardashian's - Watch Now!
- Gerard Butler & His Mystery Brunette Girlfriend Take a Flight Together
- Matt Bomer Goes Shirtless, Channing Tatum & Joe Manganiello Show Off Huge Muscles on 'Magic Mike XXL' Set!
- Meghan Trainor's 'All About That Bass' is Number 1 on Billboard's All Female Top 5!