'Rampart' Will Wage One-Week Awards Qualifying Run on Nov. 23
The Oren Moverman-directed drama stars Woody Harrelson as a cop whose life and career spiral downward as he gets caught up in a department-wide corruption scandal.
Oren Moverman's Rampart, starring Woody Harrelson, will wage a one-week awards-qualifying run in Los Angeles on Nov. 23, in time for the long Thanksgiving weekend.
Millennium Entertainment has set Jan. 27 as the movie's official release date.
From a script by Moverman and James Ellroy, Rampart follows a cop whose life and career spiral downward as he gets caught up in a department-wide corruption scandal.
Rampart also stars Robin Wright, Sigourney Weaver, Ice Cube, Ben Foster and Steve Buscemi, among others.
Producers are Lawrence Inglee, Clark Peterson, Ben Foster and Ken Kao. Michael DeFranco executive produced.
Once a movie launches in a qualifying run, distributors can send out screeners to various award voters.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws