'Rampart' Will Wage One-Week Awards Qualifying Run on Nov. 23
The Oren Moverman-directed drama stars Woody Harrelson as a cop whose life and career spiral downward as he gets caught up in a department-wide corruption scandal.
Oren Moverman's Rampart, starring Woody Harrelson, will wage a one-week awards-qualifying run in Los Angeles on Nov. 23, in time for the long Thanksgiving weekend.
Millennium Entertainment has set Jan. 27 as the movie's official release date.
From a script by Moverman and James Ellroy, Rampart follows a cop whose life and career spiral downward as he gets caught up in a department-wide corruption scandal.
Rampart also stars Robin Wright, Sigourney Weaver, Ice Cube, Ben Foster and Steve Buscemi, among others.
Producers are Lawrence Inglee, Clark Peterson, Ben Foster and Ken Kao. Michael DeFranco executive produced.
Once a movie launches in a qualifying run, distributors can send out screeners to various award voters.
What's Hot In Awards
- T-Pain on What Happened to His Aaliyah Collaboration, Furious 7, and FKA Twigs' Engagement to Robert Pattinson [Updated]
- Patricia Arquette Will Follow Up Her Oscar Win With a Memoir
- Pete Holmes on How the Comedian Became the Modern-Day Philosopher
- Ed Sheeran Fits Right in With the Cast of Sesame Street
- You Can Own a 'Magic Mike XXL' T-Shirt with Channing Tatum's Shirtless Torso On the Front!
- Kelly Clarkson Makes Epic Return to 'American Idol,' Sings 'At Last' & 'Heartbeat Song' - Watch Now!
- George Clooney & Sacha Baron Cohen Hug It Out After Dinner
- Zayn Malik & Perrie Edwards Look Too Cute Together in New Pic