'Rango' to Receive Animation Award at 15th annual Hollywood Film Awards (Exclusive)
This year's honorees will be announced in the coming days.
I have learned that Gore Verbinski's Rango -- an animated film from Paramount that was released in May, has made nearly $250 billion internationally, and features the voices of Johnny Depp, Isla Fisher, Abigail Breslin, Alfred Molina, Bill Nighy, Harry Dean Stanton, Ray Winstone, and Timothy Olyphant -- has been chosen to receive this year's Hollywood Animation Award at the 15th annual Hollywood Film Festival and Hollywood Film Awards, the first awards show of the Oscar season, at a gala ceremony on October 24, 2011, at the Beverly Hilton Hotel. Several previous recipients of this honor went on to win the best animated feature Oscar, including its four most recent winners, Ratatouille (2007), Wall-E (2008), Up (2009), and Toy Story 3 (2010).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack