'Silver Linings Playbook' Featurette Highlights Feel-Good Story (Video)
A new featurette on The Weinstein Company film encourages viewers -- and voters -- to be inspired again.
The Weinstein Company is using inspiration in its Oscar nomination push for Silver Linings Playbook.
The film, about overcoming the past, redemption and moving on, has earned both Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence Golden Globe nominations for their performances.
A new minute-long featurette focuses on the film's inspirational narrative, claiming in the opening voice-over, "It's about time a movie inspired you again."
"It's a movie about real people that anybody can relate to," says Cooper in the spot. "The essence of Silver Linings is heartbreak and comedy, much like life."
Lawrence adds, "It's a love story that we really haven't seen."
Written and directed by David O. Russell, the film has been nominated for four Golden Glode awards, including Best Picture – Comedy or Musical.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot In Awards
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram