'Silver Linings Playbook' Featurette Highlights Feel-Good Story (Video)
A new featurette on The Weinstein Company film encourages viewers -- and voters -- to be inspired again.
The Weinstein Company is using inspiration in its Oscar nomination push for Silver Linings Playbook.
The film, about overcoming the past, redemption and moving on, has earned both Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence Golden Globe nominations for their performances.
A new minute-long featurette focuses on the film's inspirational narrative, claiming in the opening voice-over, "It's about time a movie inspired you again."
"It's a movie about real people that anybody can relate to," says Cooper in the spot. "The essence of Silver Linings is heartbreak and comedy, much like life."
Lawrence adds, "It's a love story that we really haven't seen."
Written and directed by David O. Russell, the film has been nominated for four Golden Glode awards, including Best Picture – Comedy or Musical.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot In Awards
- Free Yourselves From the Shackles of Spoilers! Life Is Too Short.
- I Want Rom-Com TV to Flourish, But ABC’s Manhattan Love Story Is Not Helping at All
- Watch the Trailer for Taken 3, Which Is Actually Called Tak3n
- The Creators of Family Guy Must Have a Major Inferiority Complex When It Comes to The Simpsons
- Justin Bieber Grabs Dinner with Kendall Jenner in Paris
- Aretha Franklin Sings 'Rolling in the Deep' Live & Totally Kills It - Watch Now!
- Channing Tatum & His Huge Muscles Continue Filming 'Magic Mike XXL' - See the New Photos!
- Kendall Jenner & Cara Delevingne Carry Protest Signs After Paris Fashion Show