A Few Minutes with Feinberg: Identifying Winners and Losers in Toronto (Video)
THR's awards analyst groups the awards hopefuls that played at the Toronto International Film Festival by the way that they were received there.
Thanks for checking out the second installment of our new weekly video series A Few Minutes with Feinberg. Once a week, I will post a short video that will feature my take on a different aspect of the race to the Oscars. We hope that you'll enjoy this more interactive way of keeping you up to speed on your awards-related news.
This week, as the 37th annual Toronto International Film Festival winds to a close, I group the awards hopefuls that played in Toronto by the way that they were received here -- strongly, indifferently, or poorly.
Among the films that I touch upon (listed here alphabetically): Amour, Anna Karenina, Argo, Cloud Atlas, The Gatekeepers, Hyde Park on Hudson, The Impossible, Looper, The Master, On the Road, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Place Beyond the Pines, Rust and Bone, The Sapphires, Silver Linings Playbook, and To the Wonder.
Check out the video to see which films wound up which categories!
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot In Awards
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project
- Renee Zellweger Breaks Silence on New Look: 'I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different'