TV Ratings: Steady 'Undercover Boss' Leads Friday, 'Last Man' and 'Malibu' Grow
ABC and CBS share a demo win, and "Nikita" sees a small boost in its new time slot.
Steady CBS scored a win in the adults 18-to-49 demo (1.6 rating) and total viewers (9.9 million) on Friday night. Undercover Boss (1.8 rating) was even with its last original, as was Blue Bloods (1.5) at 10 p.m. CSI: NY (1.5) saw a tenth of a point boost in between.
ABC shared CBS' 1.6 rating in the adults demo, and the network averaged 6 million viewers. Before an encore of Shark Tank, new episodes of Last Man Standing (1.6) and Malibu Country (1.5) were both up from last week's scores -- by one and two tenths of a point, respectively. 20/20 (1.7) also was up two tenths of a point at 10 p.m.
Early numbers give Fox's broadcast of the Pac-12 Championship between UCLA and Stanford a 1.1 rating in 18-to-49 and 4 million viewers between 8 and 10 p.m. EST.
NBC aired mostly encores but had an original Dateline at 10 p.m. It was down a tenth of a point for a 1.1 rating. The network averaged a 0.9 rating and 3.7 million viewers for the night.
After nearly a month off, Nikita had a new original episode in its new 8 p.m. slot. The CW drama grew a tenth of a point to a 0.4 adults rating. With an encore of Arrow, The CW averaged a 0.4 and 1.5 million viewers.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR