Visual Effects Society to Hold Its Annual Awards Show on Feb. 7
Awards will be handed out in 23 visual effects categories.
The Visual Effects Society will hold its 10th annual VES Awards Show on Feb. 7 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills.
The organization, which represents approximately 2,500 visual effects artists and practitioners, hands out awards in 23 visual effects categories.
It will begin accepting submissions for awards consideration on Oct. 10, and submissions will close on Nov. 30.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot In Awards
- Guillermo del Toro Unveils Comic-Con 'Pacific Rim,' 'Crimson Peak' Fan Experiences
- Jo Nesbo's latest page-turner, "The Son"...Elaine Stritch---The Great Fantasy Dinner Guest!
- Why 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Refused A Photo With Rick Santorum
- Questlove: Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' Is A Game-Changer