Visual Effects Society to Hold Its Annual Awards Show on Feb. 7
Awards will be handed out in 23 visual effects categories.
The Visual Effects Society will hold its 10th annual VES Awards Show on Feb. 7 at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills.
The organization, which represents approximately 2,500 visual effects artists and practitioners, hands out awards in 23 visual effects categories.
It will begin accepting submissions for awards consideration on Oct. 10, and submissions will close on Nov. 30.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR