2007 MTV Video Music Awards
After seeing interest in its signature trophy show wane in recent years, the network put the spotlight on the concert stage, with some inspired pairings and strong performances.
With an emphasis on the visual over the audio, MTV from its inception has never been "about the music." But after seeing interest in its signature trophy show wane in recent years, the network put the spotlight where it belongs for a music awards show: on the concert stage.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'Half-Ton Killer: Transformed': Mayra Rosales Lost Nearly 800 Pounds For Her Sister's Kids (VIDEO)
- For Only The Second Time In 'Survivor' History, Their Fate Comes Down To Rocks (VIDEO)
- 'Arrow' Introduces The Flash As Barry Allen Comes To Starling City (VIDEO)
- 'Mob City' Premiere: Jon Bernthal Does Noir Proud In Frank Darabont's Latest (VIDEO)