A Dream's Merchant: Film Review
Transilvania International Film Festival
Romanian Bogdan Ilie-Micu's motorcycle diary documentary takes viewers through a 16,000-mile trip from eastern Europe to Mongolia.
CLUJ, ROMANIA -- Though inevitably destined to enjoy the tiniest fraction of the audience and attention that Walter Salles' Cannes-premiered Jack Kerouac adaptation On the Road is currently receiving, Romanian motorcycle-diary documentary A Dream's Merchant ironically gets much closer to capturing the spirit of the Beat icon's timeless wanderlust poetics.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Hold Hands at 'Cabaret' Opening!
- Emma Stone & Felicity Jones Bring Girl Power to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Andrew Garfield Rides Bus with Underprivileged Kids to 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Premiere!
- Olivia Munn Insisted Her 'Newsroom' Character Sloane Not Wear Turtlenecks!