A Dream's Merchant: Film Review
Transilvania International Film Festival
Romanian Bogdan Ilie-Micu's motorcycle diary documentary takes viewers through a 16,000-mile trip from eastern Europe to Mongolia.
CLUJ, ROMANIA -- Though inevitably destined to enjoy the tiniest fraction of the audience and attention that Walter Salles' Cannes-premiered Jack Kerouac adaptation On the Road is currently receiving, Romanian motorcycle-diary documentary A Dream's Merchant ironically gets much closer to capturing the spirit of the Beat icon's timeless wanderlust poetics.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
- Matthew McConaughey’s Amazing Speech to the University of Texas Football Team Is a Perfect Way to Start Your Day
- Viola Davis Finally Gets the Lead Role She’s Been Waiting for in How to Get Away With Murder
- Watch Jennifer Garner and John Mulaney Play Catchphrase
- Adam Sandler Inks Exclusive Four-Film Deal With Netflix
- Emma Stone's 'Zombieland 2' Involvement is Unknown
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Take Legal Action, Accuse Photographer of Harassing Prince George
- Nick Jonas Grabs Himself, Shows His Butt Crack in These Shirtless Pics - See The Hot Photos Here!
- Celebrities Threaten Google with $100 Million Lawsuit Over Leaked Nude Images