A Dream's Merchant: Film Review
Transilvania International Film Festival
Romanian Bogdan Ilie-Micu's motorcycle diary documentary takes viewers through a 16,000-mile trip from eastern Europe to Mongolia.
CLUJ, ROMANIA -- Though inevitably destined to enjoy the tiniest fraction of the audience and attention that Walter Salles' Cannes-premiered Jack Kerouac adaptation On the Road is currently receiving, Romanian motorcycle-diary documentary A Dream's Merchant ironically gets much closer to capturing the spirit of the Beat icon's timeless wanderlust poetics.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR