Bellflower: Sundance Review
Evan Glodell's uncategorizable debut mixes messy romance and ill-advised D.I.Y. obsessions into a knotty but compelling vision of pop culture-damaged youth.
PARK CITY -- (NEXT section) A compelling stew of dark fantasies and youthful gonzo ambition, the hard-to-classify Bellflower will alienate some viewers but presents a bracing vision that is, despite its nihilistic leanings, almost charming.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR