Beneath the Dark -- Film Review
1:52 PM PST 11/12/2010 by Frank Scheck
Considering the endless cinematic horrors that have occurred in them for decades, it's a wonder that anyone goes near remote roadside motels anymore.
The central characters in Beneath the Dark must not be horror-film aficionados because they happily check into the creepiest lodgings since the Bates Motel.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Hot Movie Reviews
Social & Mobile