Black, White and Blues -- Film Review
12:08 PM PDT 10/20/2010 by Duane Byrge
CHICAGO -- Starring Michael Clarke Duncan and Morgan Simpson as a troubled and mismatched duo, “Black, White and Blues” ripples with the emotions and the saddened circumstances of those gallant and talented folks who sing the blues.
Director Mario Van Peebles has laid down a sobering, juicy film from the sharp pickings of screenwriters Simpson and George Richards.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Hot Movie Reviews
Social & Mobile