Born to Be Wild 3D: Film Review
A fun family Imax film in 3D shows the heroic rescue of baby elephants in Africa and baby orangutans in Borneo along with patient nurturing that permits their return to the wild life.
The orphan has been a figure of great emotions in literature since well before the birth of cinema. Certainly Dickens loved his orphans and so did early movie pioneer D.W. Griffith. Born to be Wild 3D represents a new kind of orphan story though, as it shows two very determined women, half a world apart, who devote their lives to rescuing orphaned wild animal to nurture, rehabilitate and return to the wild.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR