Bret Michaels: Life as I Know It -- TV Review
2:16 PM PDT 10/15/2010 by Randee Dawn
Rock ’n’ roll is absurd, exciting and hyper-real — all ingredients for a fascinating reality TV series, as Bret Michaels (former frontman for Poison) proved with his “Rock of Love” competition shows.
And the plan for VH1’s new “Bret Michaels: Life as I Know It” was that cameras would follow him as he tries to be a better dad to his young girls and a better boyfriend to his long-time girlfriend and baby mama Kristi.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Hot Movie Reviews
Social & Mobile