Brotherhood: Film Review
Will Canon directs Jon Foster and Lou Taylor Pucci in a low-budget thriller that finds itself going over the top.
A college fraternity initiation spirals way out of control in Brotherhood, a low-budget, high-pitched thriller that does likewise after a promising start. In expanding his eight-minute NYU short film, Roslyn into a (barely) feature-length proposition, director Will Canon keeps the energy level cranked but over-amplifies the dramatics to shrill effect, resulting in an unfortunate tone that undermines the serious-minded intent.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR