Cave of Forgotten Dreams: Film Review
10:22 PM PDT 10/14/2010 by Kirk Honeycutt
To call this movie fascinating is akin to calling the Grand Canyon large.
TORONTO -- You might have guessed that if Werner Herzog ever made a 3D movie, he would use it to explore art, spirituality and the nature of humanness. "Cave of Forgotten Dreams" is that movie.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Katy Perry's Grammy Nominations Night Includes 'Roar' Performance
- Album Of The Year Grammy Nominations: Kendrick Lamar and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Among 2014 Honorees
- Keith Urban's Grammys Performance Of 'Ain't No Sunshine' Includes Appearance From Miguel
- Taylor Swift Grammy Nominations Night Includes Performance Of 'I Knew You Were Trouble'