Circo: Film Review
9:43 PM PDT 10/14/2010 by Sheri Linden
Aaron Schock's first feature is a well-told tale, and though its compact running time makes it a fine TV fit, its visual poetry is worth a big-screen look.
Originally published on June 17, 2010.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Hot Movie Reviews
Social & Mobile