Company: Theater Review
Even with a first-rate TV, film and theater ensemble cast with the likes of Neil Patrick Harris, Christina Hendricks, Jon Cryer, Stephen Colbert and Patti LuPone, the concert staging hit a few snags.
NEW YORK – “Phone rings, door chimes, in comes company.” So goes the title song from Stephen Sondheim and George Furth’s innovative 1970 musical about marriage, commitment and New York neuroticism. But Company has perhaps never welcomed such a starry guest list as the one performing with the New York Philharmonic.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR