Concert Review: OMD at the Music Box
Music Box at the Fonda
(Friday, March 25)
Even 23 years on, LA's love of New Wave has yet to crest.
There are two kinds of so-called “eighties” artists: those who want to strike the decade from our collective memory, who might cringe when one of their hits comes on the supermarket PA, but still tour on the strength of those songs year in, year out. Then there are those for whom the eighties were so, in a word, awesome, that they have no problem admitting it (or allowing us to relive it) but also felt a need to break from it -- let the sounds of the decade stew, then come back strong.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)