Concert Review: Paul McCartney at the Hollywood Bowl
9:10 PM PDT 10/14/2010 by Erik Pedersen
Sir Paul delivers nearly three hours of Beatles, Wings, solo work, smiles and memories at the historic venue he first played during the Johnson administration.
If anyone could be excused for having a rock star's distant, aloof persona, it would be Paul McCartney.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Hot Movie Reviews
Social & Mobile