Dear Friend Hitler: Cannes Review
Gandhi advises Hitler in unintentionally funny Indian film.
Mel Brooks has got to see this one: Somebody has actually made Springtime for Hitler, but called it Dear Friend Hitler. The funniest thing about this film from India is that it’s dead-on serious, replete with all Indian actors playing the leaders of the Third Reich.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR