Donovan's Echo: Cannes Review
1:39 AM PDT 5/16/2011 by Duane Byrge
Danny Glover stars in a slow moving film about an alcoholic mathematician's return to his home town after a mysterious 30-year absence.
CANNES -- A brilliant mathematician returns to his home town after a mysterious 30-year absence and struggles to purge deep personal demons.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Hot Movie Reviews
Social & Mobile