Dylan Dog: Dead of Night: Film Review
Brandon Routh, Anita Briem and Sam Huntington star in the Kevin Munroe-directed film noir monster movie.
NEW YORK — Film noir is combined with horror to zero effect in Dylan Dog: Dead of Night, based on an obscure Italian comic book. Starring Brandon Routh in the titular role of a New Orleans private investigator who specializes in dealing with the vampires, zombies and werewolves that apparently populate the city’s streets — hasn’t it suffered enough? — this would-be franchise is stillborn.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR