Fleetwood Mac at Honda Center -- Concert Review
Taken in full, this was exactly what a heritage rock act playing arenas should deliver: Put aside any simmering personal issues and play 2 1/2 hours of the biggest hits, with a few fan-favorite album cuts and some nuggets -- at a top ticket price of $150.
Fleetwood Mac's show Saturday was just sort of ambling along. The packed crowd was being entertained but not really affected. "We're gonna get this party started," Stevie Nicks said after the second number, and the band began "Dreams" -- a No. 1 single from a 19 million-selling LP but not what leaps to mind when one thinks "party starter."
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch Key & Peele Attempt 34 Impressions In Under 1 Minute (And Fail Hilariously)
- Julie Andrews And Dick Van Dyke's Reunion At 'Saving Mr. Banks' Premiere Makes Us Oh So Happy
- Barack Obama Sings 'Jingle Bells' Because We've All Been Very Good This Year
- Former 'American Idol' Contestant Danny Noriega Joins 'RuPaul's Drag Race'