Flypaper: Sundance Review
"The Hangover" co-writers don’t strike again with this breathless script.
PARK CITY — Rob Minkoff’s first independent production following a string of successful family-oriented studio pictures, heist comedy Flypaper represents a favorable transition, although it’s not without a few speed bumps along the way. Long in gestation project from The Hangover co-writers Scott Moore and Jon Lucas has moments of hilarity, but overall the script evinces neither the inspired comedic mayhem nor the intricately disciplined structure of 2009’s smash hit.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR