The Forgiveness of Blood: Berlin Review
California-born director Joshua Marston's Silver Bear-winning story of territorial rights and family honor in Albania is familiar but well told.
BERLIN -- (Competition) California-born filmmaker Joshua Marston, whose award-winning 2004 picture Maria Full of Grace dealt with Columbian drug dealing, turns his attention to the conflict between ancient traditions and modern life in Albania in The Forgiveness of Blood.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR