Frankenstein: Theater Review
Danny Boyle directs Benedict Cumberbatch and Jonny Lee Miller -- who star on alternate nights -- in Nick Dear's play at London's National Theatre.
LONDON -- Fans of Danny Boyle's movies such as Slumdog Millionaire and 127 Hours will not be surprised to learn that his return to the stage directing a new play at the National Theatre based on Mary Shelley's Frankenstein is a breathtaking mix of intimate drama and spectacular imagery.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR