The Guard: Sundance Review
1:49 PM PST 1/21/2011 by Todd McCarthy
First-time director John Michael McDonagh's splashy Sundance dramatic competition entry stars Brendon Gleeson in one of his best screen roles.
PARK CITY, Utah -- (World Dramatic Competition) Clearly sharing the same artistic gene pool as his younger brother Martin, John Michael McDonagh makes a splashy directorial debut with The Guard.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Hot Movie Reviews
Social & Mobile