HappyThankYouMorePlease -- Film Review
PARK CITY -- You've been here before, of course, that roundelay of young, middle-class New Yorkers dealing with fragile relationships and risky career moves, all while living in Manhattan digs they couldn't possibly afford.
Despite its annoying title, HappyThankYouMorePlease is more user-friendly than most such comedies. The film lacks any false angst or pretensions and genuinely appreciates its characters' foibles and mind-sets. It might even live up to that title: When it ends, you wouldn't mind a bit more, please.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR