High: Theater Review
Newcomer Evan Jonigkeit gives a persuasive performance in Matthew Lombardo’s contrived play.
NEW YORK – When Kathleen Turner first set movie screens ablaze in Body Heat, few can have predicted that 30 years later, she would be bringing fierce conviction to the role of a nun. What makes this less of a stretch, however, is that the sister in question is a recovering alcoholic with a dark past. She swears like a longshoreman and is as comfortable with bruising sarcasm as she is with prayer.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR