I'm Dangerous With Love -- Film Review
Drug addiction has long been a popular subject for documentaries, but few have conveyed its nightmarish aspects more vividly than Michel Negoponte's "I'm Dangerous With Love."
Benefiting from having a particularly memorable central figure in the form of punk rock singer Dimitri Mugianis, the film goes off in an exotic direction with its exploration of a controversial experimental treatment, not to mention its depiction of an African shaman ritual.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR