Jane's Journey: Film Review
ABU DHABI -- At 75, Dr. Jane Goodall is not just the world’s leading expert on chimpanzees, but also one of the greatest defenders of the environment.
She’s the inspiring subject of Lorenz Knauer’s feature documentary Jane’s Journey, chronicling the last 20 years of her life as an environmental activist with fervent admiration bordering on cheery hagiography. Overall, film hits the right tone, and its brief but fascinating glimpses into Goodall’s private life distinguishes it from the many TV docs on the lady. Cameos by Angeline Jolie, Pierce Brosnan and Kofi Annan support her environmental mission, which this very positive film will certainly further via television, festivals and schools.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR