The Killing: TV Review
AMC's adaptation of popular Danish series "Forbrydelsen" provides a solid vehicle for breakout star Mireille Enos, who plays a homicide detective investigating the murder of a teenage girl.
It might be essential to the success of AMC’s newest drama, The Killing, to cut to the chase on this one point: The series is excellent, absorbing and addictive. When each episode ends, you long for the next -- a hallmark of great dramas.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR