Late Bloomers: Berlin Review
Julie Gavras’ lightweight drama, which stars William Hurt and Isabella Rossellini as two people who must face the realities of aging, offers no surprises or particular insights.
BERLIN – William Hurt and Isabella Rossellini play a couple whose long marriage runs into the bumps caused by intimations of mortality in Julie Gavras’ lightweight, London-based drama Late Bloomers. While it’s pleasant to watch these two professionals at work, there are no dramatic fireworks.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR