The Ledge: Sundance Review
12:34 PM PST 1/22/2011 by Kirk Honeycutt
Charlie Hunnam and Terrence Howard put enough actors' oomph into their characters to make them authentic even though the film fails to achieve anything like the same level of authenticity.
PARK CITY -- A jumper and a cop occupy the ledge of a tall building for 100 minutes so writer-director Matthew Chapman can sort out issues concerning God, man and humanism in The Ledge.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Hot Movie Reviews
Social & Mobile