Love Crime: Film Review
Alain Corneau's thriller "Love Crime" should play well at the box office although the plot, considered in the cold light of day, does not withstand scrutiny.
PARIS -- Alain Corneau's thriller Love Crime explores the dangers of mixing business with pleasure. This tale of power-plays and seduction leading to murder in the world of executive skullduggery stars the polished Kristin Scott Thomas and up-and-coming Ludivine Sagnier. It should play well at the box office although the plot, considered in the cold light of day, does not withstand scrutiny.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR