Morgan Spurlock's The Greatest Movie Ever Sold: Film Review
PARK CITY — (Documentary Premieres) Following the world premiere of Morgan Spurlock’s hilarious and sly new documentary at Sundance, he announced a title change. It’s now "POM Wonderful Presents: The Greatest Movie Ever Sold."
This is, of course, part of an actual deal he made with POM to become his title sponsor in exchange for helping to finance his film and part of the film’s sneaky investigation into the nefarious world of sponsorship, product placement, marketing and advertising in movies and television.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR