OC87: Film Review
Friday, June 8 (Fisher Klingenstein Films)
Glenn Holsten, Scott Johnston, Bud Clayman
Scott Johnston, Bud Clayman
The documentary focuses on Bud Clayman's mental illnesses, including what he calls "harm OCD," and his recovery process.
"This is not a film about handwashing," cautions the subject and co-director of OC87, an eye-opener about what it's like to live with a variety of mental illnesses, including obsessive-compulsive disorder -- and, however tenuously, to recover from them. Word-of-mouth should be good for a niche theatrical release, and the mental-health community should ensure legs on video.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR