OC87: Film Review
Friday, June 8 (Fisher Klingenstein Films)
Glenn Holsten, Scott Johnston, Bud Clayman
Scott Johnston, Bud Clayman
The documentary focuses on Bud Clayman's mental illnesses, including what he calls "harm OCD," and his recovery process.
"This is not a film about handwashing," cautions the subject and co-director of OC87, an eye-opener about what it's like to live with a variety of mental illnesses, including obsessive-compulsive disorder -- and, however tenuously, to recover from them. Word-of-mouth should be good for a niche theatrical release, and the mental-health community should ensure legs on video.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR