OC87: Film Review
Friday, June 8 (Fisher Klingenstein Films)
Glenn Holsten, Scott Johnston, Bud Clayman
Scott Johnston, Bud Clayman
The documentary focuses on Bud Clayman's mental illnesses, including what he calls "harm OCD," and his recovery process.
"This is not a film about handwashing," cautions the subject and co-director of OC87, an eye-opener about what it's like to live with a variety of mental illnesses, including obsessive-compulsive disorder -- and, however tenuously, to recover from them. Word-of-mouth should be good for a niche theatrical release, and the mental-health community should ensure legs on video.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
- Play On! Power Pop Heroes by Ken Sharp... The Greatest Collection of Rock Interviews of All Time? Could Be!
- Legendary Owns Horror With ScareHouse Partnership, YouTube Competition
- This Jubilant Man Winning $26,000 On 'Price Is Right' Is All Of Us, Really
- Pregnant Blake Lively And Ryan Reynolds Are Picture-Perfect On The Red Carpet
- Kendall Jenner Wants to Know Who Needs Boys When There Are Puppies!
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Soundtrack Listing Features Lorde, Kanye West, & More!
- 19 Kids & Counting's Jill Duggar & Derick Dillard Expecting Baby Boy!
- Jennifer Lawrence's Katniss Realizes Josh Hutcherson's Peeta is Alive in New 'Hunger Games' Promo - Watch Now!