OC87: Film Review
Friday, June 8 (Fisher Klingenstein Films)
Glenn Holsten, Scott Johnston, Bud Clayman
Scott Johnston, Bud Clayman
The documentary focuses on Bud Clayman's mental illnesses, including what he calls "harm OCD," and his recovery process.
"This is not a film about handwashing," cautions the subject and co-director of OC87, an eye-opener about what it's like to live with a variety of mental illnesses, including obsessive-compulsive disorder -- and, however tenuously, to recover from them. Word-of-mouth should be good for a niche theatrical release, and the mental-health community should ensure legs on video.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR