Page One: Sundance Review
Behind-the-scenes documentary by director Andrew Rossi spends most of its time following reporters and editors in the Media section, and rehashing the newspaper's history.
PARK CITY — Sundance Film Festival, U.S. Documentary Competition — Worthwhile viewing but hardly the film its title suggests, Page One: A Year Inside the New York Times spends half its time explaining the history of and the current context for the paper's daily operations -- most of which don't make it onto the screen.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR