Pawn Queens: TV Review
The reality series, premiering Wednesday, revolves around two Chicago store owners.
The American workplace has long provided rich fodder for reality television creators. From the blue collar exoticism on shows like Deadliest Catch, Coal and Dirty Jobs, to the gritty recession porn of Pawn Stars and Storage Wars, job-gazing programs succeed either when they illuminate a world we knew little about beforehand, or when they deliver drama so compelling that we see a professions in a whole new light.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR