Perfect Couples -- TV Review
8:00 PM PST 1/19/2011 by Tim Goodman
The sitcom "Perfect Couples" looks like it was made with almost no oversight, just people nodding at what seemed like fine ideas at the time.
The first thing viewers will be asking themselves as it unspools: "How do you mess up such a stellar cast?" Later, they'll realize the writers also forgot to create believable, likable characters.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR