Project Nim: Sundance Review
"James Marsh again proves himself a storyteller of impeccable craftsmanship and delicacy in the unsettling but enthralling" film, writes THR's David Rooney of the Oscar-winning director of "Man on Wire."
PARK CITY – After weaving an audacious high-wire stunt into an inspiring account of artistic endeavor in his Oscar-winning Man on Wire, James Marsh again proves himself a storyteller of impeccable craftsmanship and delicacy in the unsettling but equally enthralling Project Nim.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR