That’s What I Am: Film Review
Chase Ellison plays a young boy who learns about tolerance in Mike Pavone's tween-oriented coming-of-age drama, which also stars Ed Harris and wrestler Randy Orton.
NEW YORK – A sensitive performance from Ed Harris lends a core of quiet integrity to writer-director Mike Pavone’s gentle coming-of-age drama, That’s What I Am. But this well-intentioned tween-friendly message movie is earnest to a fault.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR