Sacrifice: Film Review
4:19 PM PST 1/11/2011 by Maggie Lee
"Sacrifice," the third of Chen Kaige’s works related to the stage, after "Farewell, My Concubine" and "Forever Enthralled," is adapted from "Orphan of Zhao," the first Chinese opera to become known in Europe.
ZHUHAI, China -- Sacrifice, the third of Chen Kaige’s works related to the stage, after Farewell, My Concubine and Forever Enthralled, is adapted from Orphan of Zhao, the first Chinese opera to become known in Europe.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Hot Movie Reviews
Social & Mobile