A Screaming Man: Film Review
9:28 PM PDT 10/14/2010 by Peter Brunette
A simple tale of the love between a father and a son, and the way political, social and economic pressures threaten that love, the film provides a welcome wake-up call about what's going on in the rest of the world.
CANNES -- The heartfelt yet very modest film A Screaming Man (Un Homme qui crie), set in perennially war-torn Chad, probably doesn't really belong in the Cannes competition, but it's good to see it there anyway.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Hot Movie Reviews
Social & Mobile