The Speaking Clock Revue -- Concert Review
One can only wish that all benefit concerts boasted the stellar musicianship and smooth seamlessness of “The Speaking Clock Revue,” conceived by producer T Bone Burnett.
Featuring a spectacular lineup including the newly partnered Elton John and Leon Russell, John Mellencamp, Elvis Costello, Gregg Allman, Ralph Stanley, Jeff Bridges and others, the evening — benefiting music and arts education in public schools and presented in association with Participant Media (responsible for the acclaimed documentary “Waiting for “Superman”) — boasted more than three hours of musical highlights.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR