SUNDANCE REVIEW: These Amazing Shadows
Paul Mariano and Kurt Norton's inspiring documentary makes an illuminating case for the National Film Registry as America's time capsule and family album.
PARK CITY -- To most of us, awareness of the National Film Registry is confined to a column item in the arts pages once a year, listing the annual selection of 25 new additions. Paul Mariano and Kurt Norton's inspiring documentary makes an illuminating case for this vital institution as America's time capsule and family album.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR