SUNDANCE REVIEW: Ambitious 'Kinyarwanda' Centers on 1994 Rwandan Genocide
The movie, competing in the world cinema dramatic section, Is the first feature to be produced by Rwandans.
PARK CITY – Kinyarwanda is the first feature film to be produced by Rwandans and focuses on the 1994 Rwandan Genocide. Weaving six different true stories of the human devastation during that horror, Kinyarwanda is a very ambitious film. Unfortunately, its attempt to synthesize the overall story of the genocide through these representative stories proves overwhelming.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR